We strive to help our local community by supporting groups whose primary purpose is charitable service to the community. Our hope is to reach the causes with the greatest need and make an impactful, positive change by pooling our resources.
Submit Your Nomination
Any current member in good standing (current on quarterly donations) can nominate a charity for consideration. Please review the eligibility requirements below before submitting your nomination form.
- Any member in good standing may nominate a potential recipient. This is a diverse, inclusive group of women. We ask that you keep this in mind when nominating potential recipients and look to nominate organizations with broad appeal.
- Each nonprofit can only be added to the potential recipient pool once. Nonprofits with multiple programs cannot be nominated for each program separately. Each nonprofit only needs one nomination to be added to the charity pool. Multiple nominations will not increase entries.
- Nominations are subject to board of directors approval. Once nominated, the board will vet the nominated organization to determine eligibility. Organizations that meet the eligibility criteria will be added to our potential recipient pool.
- The board may institute a process in the future to update the potential recipient's list to make sure it is current and reflects the interests of our membership.
- TO BE CONSIDERED: a potential recipient of 100+ Women Who Care of Williamson County donations, an organization must meet all of the following criteria: 1) Recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, 2) Serves Williamson County and 3) In operation for at least three years as of the date of nomination.
2020 Quarterly Recipients
February - Healing Housing
May - Various Local Non Profits
August - Mercy Community Health
October - TBA
February - Bridges Domestic Violence
May - Gilda's Club Middle Tennessee
August - The Center for Living and Learning
November - Nurses for Newborns